The AD-170 features a removable top module for easy installation and boasts the largest basket volume in its class. It also comes fully loaded with all the performance-enhancing features that have made ADC dryers the most rugged and reliable large capacity units on the market today. Standard features include our patented computer-controlled system with energy conscious auto-dry programming.
- High performance 550,000 Btu/hr heat input and 3,700 cfm airflow (gas units)
- Self diagnostic microprocessor with patented auto drying feature
- Easy to clean lint drawer
- Reversing basket standard
- Self cleaning blower – cleans the fan after every cycle with a blast of air eliminating lint build-up and extending fan life
- S.A.F.E. feature available as an option
- Drying Performance
Available in gas, steam or electric heat, the AD-170 is the largest 170-lb machine available on the market boasting a 51.20 cu ft basket. Gas units have a heat input of 550,000 Btu/hr and airflow of 3,700 cfm providing unsurpassed performance.
- Fewer Operator Errors
ADC incorporates a state-of-the-art microprocessor control that provides simple and accurate operation. Automatic drying programs take the guesswork out of cycle selection and avoid wasting energy by automatically shutting the dryer off when the load is dry. For optimal performance, the control also prompts the operator to clean the lint drawers when necessary.
Constructed with a welded cabinet, this machine incorporates a rugged trunnion and bearing assembly that supports the basket. Heavy-duty main door and large capacity lint drawer are designed to withstand the most rigorous application. Steam units utilize a steam damper system that keeps the coil continuously charged reducing water hammer and prolonging coil life.