- RinSave® water saving technology
- 7 speeds (2 wash, 1 distribution, 1 RinSave, 3 extract)
- MilTouch™ programmable controller
- Single-motor inverter drive
- ExactXtract® extraction optimizer
- Tall, lifting ribs
- Tapered roller bearings
- High M.A.F. (Mechanical Action Factor)
- Large cylinder perforations
- Fresh-water flushing chemical manifold
- Auto tension V-belt drive
- Six (6) liquid chemical injection ports
- Control is configurable to display your choice of language
- 5-year limited warranty on frame, cylinder & shell
- SAVES WATER, ENERGY AND TIME: RinSave® water saver, in conjunction with large cylinder perforations, provides more efficient rinsing.
- SAVES LABOR: Larger cylinder volume than most competitive similar sized washer-extractors provides greater productivity. More linen washed per day, or fewer hours required to process.
- SAVES LINEN REPLACEMENT COSTS: Faster process times reduce fabric wear, promoting longer linen life.
- GREATER MECHANICAL ACTION (M.A.F.) LEADS TO BETTER WASH QUALITY: Tall perforated ribs provide excellent lift and high drop.
- BETTER EXTRACTION SAVES DRYER FUEL: 300-G high extract, with standard ExactXtract® extraction optimizer, provides excellent moisture removal. Lower extract speeds are available for uniforms, delicate textiles and blended fabrics.
- FEWER OPERATOR ERRORS: MilTouch™ touch screen control, utilizing resistive touch screen technology and full VGA resolution, has a clear and informative display which shows current machine status info including total formula time and time elapsed. Formulas can be developed on a PC, saved to USB external memory and uploaded with a screen touch. Controller also provides intuitive fault diagnosis and relevant trouble shooting suggestions.
- FASTER REPAIRS MEAN LESS DOWNTIME: Superior product support through local, high-skilled dealers.