- Microprocessor controller
- Single-motor drive
- Electrically-operated valves
- Stainless steel shell and cylinder
- Standard grey color, optional almond and white colors available
- 7 formulas, each with programmable vend prices
- Push button water temperature controls
- Rugged coin vault
- Oversuds control
- One-phase or three-phase in 208v or 240v, and one-phase 120v are available
- Your customers choose these machines to save time and money.
A Milnor TripleLoader, with fast cycle times, handles the work of several standard toploaders.
- Better wash quality.
Greater cylinder perforated-area generates better wash quality, better rinsing and better extraction
- Lower water use means savings on fuel and sewer taxes.
Milnor TripleLoaders use only 48 gallons of hot and cold water — 1.2 gallons per pound washed in a typical formula.
- Less damage improves user’s image. Reduces linen costs.
High, perforated ribs provide excellent lifting.
- Reduced downtime.
Microprocessor controller keeps you and your customers informed with up-to-the-second operation information. The control also has built-in troubleshooting.
- Faster repairs mean less downtime.
Superior product support through local, highly skilled dealers.