- Tandem one piece units are offered in a choice roll diameters that offer compact drying, ironing, and built-in primary folding.
Chicago Dryer Company
- For higher volume on-premise laundries with limited space.
- Our new CrosStar 36 comes in 120” or 136” width to accommodate today’s larger luxury items in limited floorspace.
Easi-Feed® II is a built-in feeding aid for Century and Powerhouse deep chest ironers. Easi-Feed II improves the finished quality of large and small linen items for those desiring the highest possible quality finish without the inconsistencies caused by operators trying to manually feed and stretch high quality table and bed linen while feeding.
A doffer roll on the feed conveyor holds down linen’s leading edge while a high speed drive roller works with powerful blowers and an enclosed suction chamber to hold back and treat linen’s trailing edge for maximum stretch and wrinkle removal as linen enters the ironer. Read More
- OPL is a compact, fast and ergonomically correct built-in spreader feeder.
- FasTrack is the solution for those who desire to utilize a four station clip feeder.
- Flex-Feed is a versatile, compact and fast two-station spreader feeder.
- Edge Maxx™ is the very fastest member of the Edge family; a perfect mix of performance and simplicity.
- King Edge Vac is an upgraded model for the “world class” finished linen quality.
- King Edge has all the advantages of the original Edge with several added speed and convenience features.
- Edge® is the cornerless feeder that revolutionized large piece feeding.
- Aircumulator Carousel is a multi-lane labor saving system that automatically receives and stacks flat small pieces.
- Skyline™ SP is the industry’s most versatile multi-lane folder.
- The compact Bridge linen transition conveyor neatly transfers stacks of folded linen onto a master linen conveyor system.
- Flipper is a simple high speed labor saving half-folder/stacker for the automatic counting of articles.
- Air Chicago technology available in two extended lengths, XL and XXL, to accommodate bath blankets and thermal blankets.
- The Air Chicago folder series offers a range of models for the needs of hospitality, healthcare, and commercial laundries.
- Skyline™ Mini offers the standard features found on the Skyline Blanket Folder Series in a special smaller sized edition.
- Blanket Blaster™ cornerless blanket feed/fold/stack system has the fastest throughput.
- Skyline™ Blanket is designed to fold tumble dried or ironed bath and thermal blankets, bedspreads, and sheets.
- Skyline™ is Chicago’s flagship large piece folder series with the longest list of standard features in the industry.
- Comet Executive is the highest producing compact finisher available for use in a wide variety of restaurant, club, and banquet operations.
- The Breeze offers a 13″ diameter heated roll with an atmospheric (natural) burner instead of the full power burner system.
- Presstige is Chicago’s newest ironer innovation for medium width items.
- Laser 13, 16, 20, and 24 (330 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm, and 600 mm) are traditional workhorses.
- Imperial 32, Imperial 36 and Imperial 48 are powerful gas and steam heated single roll ironers.
- Imperial 232 and Imperial 224 offer exclusive two-sided ironing quality.
- Powerhouse is an all-inclusive self-contained gas heated thermal fluid deep chest ironer.
- Century is Chicago’s intelligent multi-roll (one to four) deep chest ironing system.